Technical Service Centre
High-quality project planning services
Take advantage of our one-call complete planning service. The Eagle West Crane & Rigging team can supply lift planning and site supervision for your entire project. Contact our Technical Service Centre today to learn more.
We strive to safely finish each project on time, every time.
Our operators have thousands of hours of experience and expertise to help support your next project.
Our organization puts safety first and is committed to providing an Injury & Incident-Free® workplace.
Committment to Safey.
Technical Service Centre Benefits
With over 3 decades of experience planning some of BC’s biggest lifts, you can benefit from Eagle West Crane & Riggings practical knowledge and established relationships within the lifting industry. Eagle West also provides you with a tradition of safety and outstanding customer service. Learn more about our safety initiatives here.
Our Technical Service Centre provides you with complete planning for your next project, from start to finish. Lift-plans, permits, and traffic management can be prepared in advance by our team, and allow you to focus on what you do best. Have your project operate efficiently with the support of our Technical Service Centre team.
What you can benefit from:
- Complete service only one phone call away
- Engineered AutoCAD drawings and plans
- Pre-planning process that reduces your risk and improves the projects effectiveness
- Efficient workforce, saving you both time and money
- Over 3 decades of experience in the lifting industry
- Pre-planning: AutoCAD drawings/plans of crane abilities
- Acquiring city and road permits
- Arranging traffic control for jobsite
- Freight of materials and units to location
- Rigging services
- 24-hour on-call dispatch
- And of course, western Canada’s most diversified crane fleet